Looking for a simple way to intentionally connect with your family this year? Let’s change the world together by making a habit of sitting down regularly with our families for meals each week! Join me for a 12-month series of Family Discipleship Dinners!
Gathering around the table regularly with our families is one of the best things we can possibly do – for our families, for our country, and for our world. Our mealtimes don’t need to be anything fancy or drawn-out! However you gather, the goal is to just be together, eat, and chat. The benefits of regular family meals are astronomical.
Because I’m so convinced of the importance of family mealtimes, I decided I wanted to get even more intentional with helping my family and yours sit down and have some specific things to talk about each month! To do this, I’ve created a 12-month series of Family Discipleship Dinners for you and your families – FOR FREE! Each month, we’ll focus on a different topic in Scripture as we sit down once a week with our families for these bite-sized mealtime devotionals. I’ll provide you with the dinnertime resources you need to help you accomplish this!
Though I hope you’ll gather more often than this, I’m praying that even just once a week of sitting down with your family as you go through the Discipleship Dinner Series will help you focus on connecting with each other and with Christ throughout the year. The material for each month is simple, but you can go as in-depth as you like.
Here are the topics I have planned for each month:
- January – Grace
- February – Love
- March – Peace
- April – Strength
- May – Humility
- June – Kindness
- July – Courage
- August – Self Control
- September – Forgiveness
- October – Patience
- November – Gratitude
- December – Joy
So what do 12 months of Discipleship Dinners entail? Let me tell you! At the beginning of each month, you’ll receive via email:
- Four conversation guides to chat about over a family meal – each month, you’ll be able to talk about (fill in the blank with the topic of the month):
- Week 1: What is ________?
- Week 2: How does someone in Scripture exemplify or receive ________?
- Week 3: How does someone in history exemplify or receive ________?
- Week 4: How can we exemplify ________?
- A printable of the Scripture of the Month that you can put on your fridge or stick on a bulletin board in the kitchen
- Four easy-to-prepare and delicious recipes for you to munch on as you gather around the table to talk
- Additional questions and Scripture references in case you want to dig a little deeper throughout the week
Each week’s conversation guide probably won’t take you more than 10-15 minutes to read through and talk about – they truly are bite-sized!
I hope you’ll join me in making a BIG difference this year through the small act of regularly feasting around the table with our folks! Click here or the image below to get your free monthly Discipleship Dinners delivered to your inbox!