These strawberry lemonade cake mix cookies are a hybrid of cookies I’ve made millions of times. I make strawberry cake mix cookies & lemonade cake mix cookies a lot, and I realized those two would make a great combo.
And indeed I was right! These are delicious! Was there ever such a tasty combination?!
The full recipe is below, but I’ll run you through the process of making them:
You start out with each kind of cake mix cookie dough.
Grab a pinch of each and roll ’em together to make a marbled dough ball.
Roll that dough ball in powdered sugar until it’s fully coated.
And then roll the dough ball in your hand to get rid of the excess sugar before placing on a cookie sheet.
Fill up your cookie sheet with 12 cookie dough balls.
Bake ’em for 8 minutes and voila! Look at those beauts!
Mmm mmm. So good.
These cookies couldn’t be much simpler to make, and believe me, they’re even simpler to devour.
And bonus! They’re also pretty!
They’ll liven up any platter you have!
Enjoy making these for family & friends!
- 1 box strawberry cake mix
- 1 box lemon cake mix
- 2 sticks unsalted butter, softened
- 4 eggs
- 2 c white chocolate chips
- ½ c powdered sugar
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Using a stand or a hand mixer, cream together strawberry cake mix and 1 stick of butter.
- Add 2 eggs one at a time, mixing between additions.
- Once dough is thoroughly mixed, fold in 1 cup white chocolate chips.
- Set dough aside in another bowl.
- Repeat steps 2-4 using the lemon cake mix.
- Pour powdered sugar in a shallow bowl.
- Once you've made both sets of cookie dough, pinch off a little of the strawberry and a little of the lemon, press them together and roll them to make a marbled ball of dough.
- Roll dough ball in powdered sugar until it's evenly coated.
- Place the ball of dough in your hand and roll it around a couple of times to get rid of excess sugar.
- Place dough ball on cookie sheet.
- Repeat steps 8-11 until you fill your cookie sheet with 12 cookie dough balls.
- Bake for 8 minutes, remove from oven, and allow to set for a few minutes before transferring them to a cooling rack.
- Continue making cookies until you run out of dough!
22 Ways to Make Hospitality Easier & More Meaningful
Get your free Gathering Guide: 22 practical & detailed tips to help you welcome guests, lessen the stress of hospitality, and organize various types of gatherings.